Sunday, May 27, 2012

Waiting to hear from you


I have decided to give the ole blog a face lift as you have noticed. I got really busy awhile back with work, school, and family and kind of quit posting on a regular basis. And I noticed something. It seemed that all I ever posted about was complaints and grips: all negative.



I have tried and succeeded in changing my attitude and outlook on life in these last few years. I try not to spread “negativity” anymore; even though it is a lot more comical than the alternative most times. But nonetheless, it just isn’t healthy…or helpful; thus bringing me to my next chapter in my life and on this blog.



I am going to leave the name the same but that is about the only thing that is going to stay the same. I am turning this blog into; get this, a help column. Okay. Now that you have stopped laughing clean your drink off the floor and wall.



But there is going to be a twist. I will have help in answer your questions and solving life’s biggest problems. There will be two of us responding to every question and situation. As some of you know, Aaron is my middle name and he is my alter ego, a split personality if you will. Oh, it is not as bad as it seems. Just think of it as a two-for-one bargain.



I do not live to blog. I get to it when I get to it but I promise I will answer life’s toughest questions for you without ANY sugar coating. And when times are slow, I’ll just pick something from the news and give you our opinions. But I would love to hear from you. But I will warn you up front. Do not ask a question you do not want to know the answer to. You can put your name or leave it anonymous. Just leave the question in the comments or e-mail me.



Let the games begin.

1 comment:

mostly cajun said...

Your transformation is complete, young padawan. You have become strong in the force. As I was a philosopher, so must you BE a philosopher in your own right. Go forth, dispensing wisdom, realizing that he who quoth the learned sages shall be known far and wide as a smartass.

MC
Proud mentor and bad example